• Welcome to P-Sero Support Forum. This is a generally tech support forum for our customers and none customers who have questions or need help related to Laptops, Phones and Softwares. This forum is mainly for tech related topics. Be free to ask any question, Immediate response is guaranteed. Click the login button and click register to join if you haven't.

App not running due to the resolution

Bright

I just bought Samsung n310 window 7 and at first i tried opening some apps and what appeared in the screen was that the app can't run due to low resolution i den slotted my USB TO MY PHONE YET I CAN'T OPEN IMAGE OR PLAY MUSIC all in the name that the resolution is low please help me out how can I fix it 🙏🙏🙏

nicenation

It could be that the display graphics isn't driving. However there are two things to look at for. If the display is updated then we will look on solving the solution with the normal way.

Can i know the name and model of your laptop to enable suggest display graphics for you?

Bright

While the screen was in desktop display i searched for regedit and when the result appeared I clicked it and then clicked on Edit then find then entered the word (Display_DownScralingSupported ) and then search when the results came out the one i was looking for was shaded then i clicked it and change the 0 in the provided space to 1 and then restarted the device and when it fully butted on i then went to resolution and the scale was added then i increased it

nicenation

While the screen was in desktop display i searched for regedit and when the result appeared I clicked it and then clicked on Edit then find then entered the word (Display_DownScralingSupported ) and then search when the results came out the one i was looking for was shaded then i clicked it and change the 0 in the provided space to 1 and then restarted the device and when it fully butted on i then went to resolution and the scale was added then i increased it
That great.